[Example ecommerce and website terms - check and replace with your own - Pay particular attention to returns and protect yourself and your profits from casual shoppers who like to 'catalogue shop' and send items back]
Terms & Conditions
Please scroll through this screen to read our Conditions of Sale before placing your order.
1. These Conditions of Sale are for all customers.
2. Goods are subject to availability
3. Please note that we reserve the right to cancel or refuse orders for items shown on our website with an incorrect price or with any other incorrect information. No contract is made with you until we have dispatched your order.
Prices and Payment
4. Our advertised prices do not include VAT.
5. We accept payment by Paypal which has the facility for you to pay by debit/credit card.
6. Items will normally be delivered within 2 days, subject to availability.
7. Shipping in the UK will be via Royal Mail first class recorded or special delivery for higher value goods. Shipping overseas will be via Airmail or International SIgned For for higher value goods. We follow Royal Mail's standard procedures for tracking deliveries in the event of items being delivered late or being lost.
8. If a delivery has been signed for then we are unable to provide a refund or replacement goods.
9. You cannot cancel an order once we have accepted it, unless this is agreed in writing by our authorised representative.
10. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure they are happy with all relevant details before placing an order. We will normally accept a return within 7 days providing that the item is returned new and unused and in its original packaging. New and unused means there are no scratches, marks, blemishes on the item, there are no signs of wear on the product and the product must not be altered in any way.
11. The item is your responsibility until it has reached us. We recommend that you send the item using a recorded delivery service that insures you for the full value of the item. Shipping costs will not be refunded.
12. A 15% re-stocking charge will be made for all returns and deducted from any refund made.
The contents of our website are the copyright of Droitwich Angling and are protected by copyright law. All brand names and product names used on our site are trade marks.
By using our website you agree not to intentionally misuse it and to be bound by our terms. Our website may contain hyper-links to other websites completely unrelated to us; we are not responsible for the content or practices of such websites. Service on our website may be interrupted occasionally and errors may occur. Use of our website is governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in England.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notification.